Sunday, September 30, 2012

Full Moon, Burlingame, CA

Ok, so this isn't a shot from this morning. My schedule is a little jumbled with travel this week - and yesterday was not a smooth travel day, leaving me completely knackered, so I slept in. However, I did grab a hasty shot of last night's full moon just as the sun began to set.

I would have liked a different composition, something where the moon was more the subject and not the backdrop. But I was scrambling just to get some shot of the moon before it rose too high and lost its amber glow. But I consider myself lucky to have walked away with something.

Full Moon Rising, Burlingame, CA
Processing notes: 9 exposures, EV-4 to EV+4, tone mapped in Photomatix. Final color and contrast adjustments in Apple Aperture.

No comments:

Post a Comment